Best freezing performance
Wortie is fast, safe and effective
What are warts?
Wartie is easy, fast and effective:
- Ice cold Precision Metal Tip targets only the wart and not the skin
- Increased freezing performance with conductive gel
- Includes conductive gel & protective foam plasters
- Wartie Advanced is suitable for children from 12 years old.
THE NEW WAY IN CRYOTHERAPY
Wartie Advanced targets stubborn, mature warts & verrucas
Increased freezing performance with conductive gel.
- Extremely easy to use almost twice as fast as other brands
- Increased freezing potential the conductive gel in Wartie Advanced is specifically developed for stubborn mature warts. Applying the gel allows the cold to go through the hard skin of the wart more efficiently, so you don’t have to soak the wart anymore before treatment.
- Protective foam plasters The wart and verruca can be quite sensitive after freezing. The protective foam plasters help to make particularly sensitive skin more comfortable after treatment by relieving pressure on the verruca.
How to use?
In case of stubborn mature warts, gently squeeze the gel tube to apply one single drop of the conductive gel exactly on the wart.
Remove the cap and follow the steps below:
- Place the can upright on a table and hold the collar
- Leave the can on the table. Turn the cone to 1 and press it down for 3 seconds. (DO NOT EXCEED 3 SECONDS). You hear a hiss.
- The cone automatically returns to “0” and the metal tip starts cooling.
- Apply the tip precisely on the wart/verruca to freeze it.